Friday, September 17, 2010

My 25 Favorite Travel Pics

While I don't care much about photography in general, I'm fascinated with travel photography.

I enjoy spending time looking at people's photos on the net. One website I particularly enjoy is travellerspoint.com. It has thousands and thousands of great travel pics and they are conveniently categorized by country. Please let me know if you know of any other good sites.

I always make sure to always bring a camera with me when I travel and I take pictures of almost everything imaginable. To give you an I idea of what I mean, I took of 17,000 throughout my last trip, albeit it was a 9 month RTW adventure. I don't use anything special. I like the compactness and convenience of a snap and shoot like a Sony Cybershot.

Below are, what I think are, my 25 best pictures.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Helsinki, Finland
Zanzibar Town, Tanzania
London, England
San Cristobal de las Casas, México
Sydney, Australia
Istanbul, Turkey
Cairo, Egypt
Luang Prabang, Laos
Countryside, Zambia
St. Petersburg, Russia
Beijing, China
Tokyo, Japan
Railay Beach, Thailand
Tallinn, Estonia
Ottawa, Canada
Kuta, Indonesia
Angkor, Cambodia
Vancouver, Canada
Paris, France
Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R.
Beijing, China
Halong Bay, Vietnam
Kyoto, Japan
Nungwi Beach (Zanzibar), Tanzania
Nice looking beach, eh? Nungwi has to be one of the greatest paradises on earth. No kidding. 

Cheers,

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment